Growing Up… Growing Together Parenting Series
May 1 @ 7:00 pm
Join us for an engaging, empowering and enlightening parenting series!
- Gain professional support, tips and practical strategies for raising children of all ages.
- Explore new approaches to discipline and alternatives to punishment.
- Learn active listening, positive communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Identify your child’s temperament and underlying reasons for their behavior.
- Nurture emotional well-being, resilience, self-esteem, confidence and kindness.
- Strengthen family relationships through cooperation, compassion and connection.
- Connect with other like-minded parents, share feelings, frustrations and experiences.
- Discover beliefs and patterns from the past that are blocking you from being YOUR best.
Mondays in May @ 7 – 8 pm on the following: 5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/22.
Host: Erika Stroh, MA, Educator, Parent Coach, CEO of Parent From The Heart, Inc
Series Investment: $95 per person – $175 per couple (Cash or check)
Please CALL to RESERVE your spot: 516.764.6000